Open Positions - Welder Fabricator
As a Welder Fabricator, you will work on steel projects such as Cabs, Control Rooms, Heavy Load Bearing Stands, Personnel Baskets, ROPS, and more. You will be part of a team of skilled workers; however, duties are often performed with minimal supervision so you must be comfortable working independently in a factory setting.
The Core of What You'll Be Doing:
- Read and interpret drawings and engineering plans
- Metal fabrication: layout, cutting, bending, welding metals to create the desired product
- Inspect products and equipment.
- Check and inspect products in process for compliance with drawings and specified standards.
- Examine equipment to determine if repairs are needed
The Skills You Need to Have:
- Knowledge of metal inert gas (MIG) welding processes, certification desired; a welding exam will be performed
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment used in metal fabrication such as: using a tape measure, saws, plasma cutting, CNC break, and finishing work
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Basic electrical knowledge is a plus
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Ability to use heavy machinery such as forklifts and cranes is desired
- Ability to work as part of a team in an environment of trust, respect, teamwork and accountability, continuous improvement, and safety