Personnel Crane Lift Baskets
Going Up. Coming Down. Safely.
Whether you call them Personnel Crane or Lift Basket they get your people where they need to go.
CRA standard baskets are built to:
Dimensions: 36″ x 36″ x 88″
Weight: 460 lbs
Dimensions: 48″ x 48″ x 88″
Weight: 580 lbs
Dimensions: 72″ x 48″ x 88″
Weight: 790 lbs
Dimensions: 96″ x 48″ x 88″
Weight: 990 lbs
- Compliance with U.S OSHA Regulation 29 CFR Part 1926.1431
- Compliance with CAN/CSA Regulation Z271-98
- Certification ID plate attached
- Safety harness anchors
- Hand/belt rail for fall protection and stability
- 1250 lbs Capacity
- Inward swing, self-latching access door with heavy duty hinges
- 2″ x 2″ square tubing, 14 gauge sheeting, 1/2″ – #13 expanded metal sides, 1/8″ diamond plate floor
- Exterior upper lifting eyes for rigging system
- Bottom lifting eyes to attach test weight and for clearance to move with fork lift
- Hi-Vis Yellow Powder Coat
Or we can custom build a Basket to your needs
- Reinforced design to accommodate complete concrete fill
- Filled weight of 1,563 lbs – OSHA required 125% of basket capacity
- 3/8″ 80 grade alloy chain
- Safety shackles to attach to basket’s lower lifting eyes
- 4 legs on a master link attach to upper lifting eyes
- 4 safety shackles
- 5th leg choker through master link and securing to overhaul ball
Whether you’re moving people up or down from ground level, there isn’t a safer way to do it than with an OSHA certified Crane Baskets. Our standard models come ready to meet the demands of almost any job site and, for those they don’t, we can custom build exactly what you need.
The combination of our crane baskets, rigging systems, and test weights give you everything you need to provide a safe, reliable, and legal way to move your people on your site.