Certified Personnel Baskets
Going Up. Coming Down.
Whether you call them Personnel Baskets, Personnel Hoist, Crane Baskets, OSHA Approved Man Baskets or Safety Baskets, they get your people where they need to go safely.
Dimensions: 48″ x 48″ x 88″
Weight: 580 lbs
Dimensions: 72″ x 48″ x 88″
Weight: 790 lbs
Dimensions: 96″ x 48″ x 88″
Weight: 990 lbs
CRA Standard Certified Personnel Baskets Include
- Compliance with U.S OSHA Regulation 29 CFR Part 1926.1431
- Compliance with CAN/CSA Regulation Z271-98
- Certification ID plate attached
- Safety harness anchors
- Hand/belt rail for fall protection and stability
- 1250 lbs Capacity
- Inward swing, self-latching access door with heavy duty hinges
- 2″ x 2″ square tubing, 14 gauge sheeting sides, 1/2″ – #13 expanded metal roof, 1/8″ diamond plate floor
- Exterior upper lifting eyes for rigging system
- Bottom lifting eyes to attach test weight and for clearance to move with fork lift
- Hi-Vis Yellow Powder Coat
Custom Built Personnel Hoist Baskets
CRA builds three standard certified personnel baskets (shown above) and can build a custom personnel basket to meet your specific needs.
- Reinforced design to accommodate complete concrete fill. NOTE: Customers are responsible for filling the test weight.
- Filled weight of 1,563 lbs – OSHA required 125% of basket capacity
- 3/8″ 80 grade alloy chain
- Safety shackles to attach to basket’s lower lifting eyes
- 4 legs on a master link attach to upper lifting eyes
- 4 safety shackles
- 5th leg choker through master link and securing to overhaul ball
Whether you’re moving people up or down from ground level, there isn’t a safer way to do it than with an OSHA certified Crane Baskets. Our standard models come ready to meet the demands of almost any job site and, for those they don’t, we can custom build exactly what you need.
The combination of our crane baskets, rigging systems, and test weights give you everything you need to provide a safe, reliable, and legal way to move your people on your site.